Our client is a leading manufacturer of merchandise across a broad variety of products in their busy, successful, and fast-paced business.
You will be full of ideas and able to lead on creative solutions for a variety of tasks, including innovative new product for core range launches, artwork amends, packaging, new products, web banners and assets.
- Design new products and packaging that is commercially viable.
- Create any Point of Sale or marketing tools that are required for individual products or product ranges/launches.
- Be aware of what our competitors are developing and selling at all times. Gain an understanding our target markets and costs.
- Art working product designs across various licenses
- Art working packaging designs across various licenses
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal departments including; Sales, Licensing, Production, US design team, Merchandising.
- Experience or a flair in photography.
- Brian storming and researching new ideas
- Keeping up to date/monitoring key sporting events
- Assist in managing product archive.
- A versatile design style and handwriting
- Assist Product Team with range launches/expos.
- Barcode / rework jobs – ensure these are completed on time as required.
- Flexibility to work past contracted hours to meet deadlines
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a role where you can grow then please apply now.