|Location: WEST END, LONDON||Salary: 17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3184829|
Do you have excellent communication skills, energy and exceptional organisation skills?
Then this Junior Administrative position based in the heart of London's West end will be perfect role for you!
Duties for the role include but are not limited to:
- Accurately completing the data entry in EM Portal and Navision from application documents.
- Collecting all necessary documents from applicants, and checking that these documents cover all the required information.
- Assisting applicants in providing all required documents.
- Collecting application fees and addressing issues with invoices
- Coordinate interviews with students where necessary
- Take detailed notes on interviews and consultations
- Notify applicants of the outcome of their student applications by sending admission offer letters and course fee invoices with essential documentations to successful applicants
- Contact students to ensure unpaid applications are paid.
The outstanding Office Junior will have:
-Excellent attention to detail
-Must have A level's or hold a graduate degree
-Good written and oral communication skills
-Computer skills – Word / Excel / Outlook
-Must have excellent communication skills
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday with free lunches every day.
17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
20,000.00-23,000.00 GBP Per annum
CHESSINGTON, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
15000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more