Are you currently looking for your next permanent role?
We are currently recruiting for a Liverpool based firm for an Internal Sales Support position. The role is paramount is supporting the company with their existing client and making sure everything is run smoothly.
The company is question are a long standing firm who have remained busy, even through this year and are looking to find a confident, enthusiastic and commitment team member to join the firm!
Typical duties within this role will look like –
• Taking and processing all orders.
• Managing all expectations of key account clients.
• Identify any client needs in relation to new products or service, but also existing.
• All customer service with all existing customers, also dealing with any issues or promoting any new service
• Maintaining company database.
• Compiling and sending out emails and company literature.
• Chasing up any outstanding orders or paperwork.
This role is a busy internal sales role so will require someone from a sales background who can work well under pressure. You will have excellent customer service skills and ideally have had a similar role before.
You will be very IT literate and possess excellent MS Office skills.
The role will be working Monday to Friday
Salary - £25,000pa
Company benefits include – pension, mobile phone and 25 days a year holiday.
Should this role be of interest and you feel you have the right background / skillset then please apply asap and / or email firstname.lastname@example.org