REED Recruitment have partnered with a large organisation based in West Dublin. We are searching for an Internal Account Manager to join their team. Please read on for more details:
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays / hybrid working option / on site parking
Duties in the role:
- Lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Manage Key Accounts through virtual platforms
- Forecast and track key account metrics (monthly sales results and forecasts)
- Hold monthly meetings with the customer to provide performance indicators.
- Aim to maintain and grow the sales through identifying customer experience improvement and target areas. Includes discount approvals.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Increase and maintain awareness of local market conditions and feedback on competitor activity in the area.
- Visit the customer at least once per year (or more if needed).
- Grow the core business in the managed accounts.
- Liaise with Business Development Team
- Update with relevant information relating to customers on their area.
- Work together to win the opportunity
- Understand and navigate catalogue.
- Understand the main product groups & their areas of use.
- Promote all products.
- Upsell accessories.
- Log details of all calls.
- Manage sales opportunities to feed the company sales pipeline
Requirements for Role:
Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager or relevant role.
Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience in delivering customer focused solutions to customer needs to deliver customer centric approach.
Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.