REED Insurance have an opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a National Financial Services IFA who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
• Prepare documentation for client appointments/meeting.
• Maintain the integrity of ‘ Model Office’ processes and databases
• Maintenance of client records
• Obtain quotes & illustrations
• Product information and appropriate paperwork
• Prepare annual reviews/valuations
• Process new business
• Liaise with providers
• Deal with client queries
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Experience of working in an IFA environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
• Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package and an opportunity to grow your career.