A very exciting opportunity has arisen for either someone with 1-2 years existing experience or someone who is looking to start their career.
This company is looking for the right candidate keen to build their experience and in return will offer investment in training and long-term prospects.
This position is predominantly an operational role, supporting both the investment team and their clients. Whilst involving administration responsibilities, there will also be scope for the candidate to automate existing processes and to project manage the investment process and any changes to client portfolios.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Weekly reconciliation of client holdings
- Investigation of inconsistencies in client positions
- Formal oversight and tracking of electronic trading receipts
- Model fund performance and attribution tracking
- Implementation of portfolio restructures into the proprietary system
- Collation and aggregation of underlying external fund exposures
- Ensure 3rd party fund information is up-to-date
- Engage in widespread process enhancements and automation
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Process orientated
- Eye for detail
- Integrity and a sense of responsibility
- Work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in finance & investment not required but preferred