MY CLIENT is a recognised IFA firm in Cardiff who seek a new IFA Support administrator to join there team and in return will offer a competitive salary and benefit package plus opportunity to progress with professional exam support.
To deliver flawless administrative services to enhance the overall client experience.
• New business processing
• Managing and updating tasks on back-office system
• Submitting business to main investment platforms
• Processing "Letters of Authority"
• Chasing providers for outstanding information
• Answering the telephone
• Scanning and saving documents to back-office system
• Client and Provider liaison
• Generating requests for information
• Sending letters to providers
• Efficiently process all areas of customer service and administration.
• Respond to all customer enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards.
• Maintain client records (physical and electronic) in an orderly and comprehensive manner.
• Support new business development activities as required.
• Respond to ad hoc requests for administrative support by other teams across the business.
• Work with line manager to set and meet own performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis.
• Undertake any training as required by the organisation in the fulfillment of role.
• Proactively take ownership of own professional development.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the technical resources provided by the Company.
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of the business objectives, the regulatory framework in which it works and compliance procedures.
• Previous experience of working within the financial services industry is essential
• New business/ IFA admin support experience
• Have experience of using back-office systems, Intelligent office would be advantageous
• Have experience of using Platforms/Wraps
• Have knowledge of Pensions and Investments