Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We are recruiting for a Human Resources and Organisational Development Business Partner to join a team based in Swinton.
About the role
- Ensure that the role of HR and OD Business Partner is an integral part of our delivery squad to lead the development and implementation of a new digital platform to support children and adult services.
- Work in partnership with Digital, Data & Technology and communications colleagues championing our #TeamSalford approach to empower our employees to work in new and different ways.
- Build effective relationships with other stakeholders including delivery partners to ensure the workforce are central to this programme of work.
- Work with senior managers to understand the future vision for the services and quickly build credibility to challenge existing practice and behaviours where required.
- Build effective relationships across the services, using a range of techniques to fully engage leaders and the workforce, challenging thinking and co-designing new ways of working.
- Proven technical skills and ability in a similar role with a record of accomplishment for delivering outcomes across organisational development and behaviour change.
- The ability to empower and enable employees to be productive, efficient and effective to work, anywhere, anytime, creating a flexible workspace, whilst maintaining a healthy work life balance.
- A high level of understanding and practice in organisational and workforce development and delivering workforce plans to achieve desired outcomes.
- Curiosity coupled with excellent communication and influencing skills to understand and engage with services in a positive way to embed change.
- Able to work independently, and as part of a cross-disciplinary group, whilst connecting strategically with colleagues in Communications and OD.
- Able to build trust by role modelling ethical behaviour and applying consistent principles and values in decisions and choices.
- Able to see the bigger picture and identify strategic links.
- Able to creatively identify and deliver key workforce requirements and develop appropriate strategies and plans.
- Confidence to articulate and influence to gain buy-in whilst being open to the views of others - able to constructively challenge and be challenged
This temporary role is for 12 months, working part-time (18 hours per week) paying an initial £17.98 per hour PAYE. An Umbrella equivalent is also available.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply now or email Derrick.Codling@reedglobal.com if you have the skills and experience to match the requirements of the role and join us in loving Mondays.
All roles are subject to strict vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it’s the driving force behind all of REED’s philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.