Reed HR are partnered with a School based in South East London, in order to recruit for a Human Resources and Compliance Manager on a Part Time basis (3 days a week). This role is Term Time only +3 weeks and therefore the salary will reflect this. The part time salary is up to £16,153 per annum.
A School that is committed to make sure every student reaches their potential.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Responsible for HR and compliance processes throughout the School including recruitment, selection and retention, induction, policies, performance management and training and development
- Make sure the School is fully compliant with Safer Recruitment and the Single Central Register
- Provide legal advice on employment regulation
- Ensure the school is ready for inspection
- Oversee and be responsible for identification checks, work permits, references, health checks, DBS clearance and oversea checks
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Manager position previously. Working within a school is preferable, however the school will look at someone who is willing to learn.
You will need to have/be:
- CIPD qualified
-Strong understanding of UK employment law
-Strong advisory experience
-Strong attention to detail
-Experience dealing with senior leaders
- IT literate with a good understanding of systems
-A strong understanding of HR
- Experience advising managers/supervisors
- Management experience
- Experience with formulating, implementing and revising HR policies and procedures
- Strong recruitment experience, including managing various recruitment campaigns
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.