Do you have experience of working on HR projects? Are you immediately available or available at short notice? If so, I would love to hear from you!
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a HR Project Officer to join the People team of our Public Sector client. This is a full time, temporary position to cover a six month internal secondment. Due to Covid-19, the majority of workers are working remotely, however if regulations are relaxed, you will be expected to attend the office for at least part of the week.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – £12.74 per hour (annual salary equivalent is c. £24,500)
Length of assignment – 6 months
Start date – 1st February 2021
This role is to support the delivery of the Organisation’s employment policy development plan and other projects within the People Team. A brief description of duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Lead the research, development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and toolkits.
- Support the development of a communication plan and access to policies and associated documents on the staff intranet
- Liaise with Line Managers, Agencies and the Finance team regarding agency workers – ensuring procedures are carried out correctly, raising POs, providing statistics/reports
- Support the development and implementation of processes in line with the People, OD & Inclusion strategy/action plans
- Proven knowledge and experience of working on HR projects with a focus on policies, OD and change management.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Excellent project management skills
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The client wishes to hold interviews next week so if you have the relevant skills and would be interested in this exciting opportunity – please apply today!