Job title: Organisation Development Consultant
£200.00 day rate
June 2020 until December 2020
I am working exclusively with an organisation based in Gloucester who are seeking an experienced HR OD professional to lead the development and delivery of wide organisation development strategy. To support a comprehensive, value added OD advisory and consultancy service to senior managers, leaders and commissioners across the organisation, understanding the business and its future direction and the delivery and commissioning of service. To oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of key multi agency workforce plans on behalf of the organisation.
• To cultivate and establish credible working relationships with leaders, commissioners & senior managers to facilitate their identification and planning for future organisational development needs (including adopting a coaching approach as appropriate).
• To offer a sound understanding of the service(s) and the organisation’s direction, and the strategic workforce implications.
• To ensure the delivery of the company OD strategy and planning
• To play a lead role in driving the delivery of organisational development aspects of change programmes across the business.
• To consult and work with senior managers to provide innovative and relevant strategic development solutions, enabling them to make timely and well-informed decisions whilst understanding the impact of these decisions.
• To use management information and business relevant metrics to influence business decisions
• To scope, design and ensure delivery of strategic, innovative and tactical Workforce and Organisation Development projects through effective project management ensuring the enhancement of credibility with our business customers.
• As a member of the HR team:
o To co-ordinate the development and delivery of the business current OD plan to ensure it is future fit.
o To lead and support the OD team within the HR service
o Be jointly accountable for the efficient and effective deployment of OD resources to support the delivery of services/commissioning across the business.
o Share the responsibility for developing the skills & knowledge and maximising the potential of all staff within the HR team.
o To deputise for the Head of People and Digital in relation to allotted organisational development matters
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch. Bartosz.email@example.com