REED are working with local charity based in Leeds, who are recruiting for an HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: £26,000 + Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
- This role is the responsible for the delivery of all HR related administration supporting the employee lifecycle. The function also supports delivery to the business in the form of management information and reporting.
- The role of HR Services Coordinator will be responsible for day to day delivery of HR Services according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
- Delivery of HR administrative services as they relate to the employee lifecycle
- Delivery of HR administrative services in support of HR and firm-wide processes eg. performance management processes and annual declaration process
- Prioritisation of work activity to deliver to service level agreements
- Escalation to HR Services Manager for guidance and advice
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Relevant degree / professional qualification
- Proven experience of delivery within an HR Shared Service structure, preferably within a professional services firm
- Knowledge of legal matters as they relate to HR and HR Shared Service function preferable
- Experienced in HR systems
- A good influencer and communicator with a logical and pragmatic style
- A high level of personal commitment to task completion, with the ability to prioritise
- Values diversity of colleagues and demonstrates capability to work alone and as part of a team
If this sounds of interested and you have relevant experience please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.