An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent HR Officer to join a leading organisation based in Antrim.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (Dependent of experience)
• To ensure people management practices are of a high quality and support the aims and values of the organisation, through providing professional HR advice and guidance to employees and line managers.
• Ensure compliance on all employment related policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice through coaching and supporting line managers.
• To proactively contribute to the delivery of key objectives of the HR and H&S team and regularly participate and take the lead for a specific functions within the HR department.
• Provide an efficient Employee Relations advisory and associated administration support to Managers/Supervisors.
• Responsible for providing an efficient and effective end to end volume recruitment and associated administration.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
• Actively champion good attendance and be proactive and creative in your approach to get the message out about the businesses performance and expectations in this area
• Generate weekly management reports, create communication boards relating to the sites performance in the area of attendance, cascading information out to site teams as appropriate
• Ensure the HR response to supporting management from an administrative point of view is efficient
• Proactively help to achieve non-attendance KPIs set for the year-Short Term and Long Term
• Co-ordinate and track all site attendance related disciplinary hearings, giving visibility to site management team in terms of numbers, outputs, tends, flag concerns or learnings as necessary.
• Proactivity manage Long Term Sick cases to ensure a RTW is achieved at the right moment or other decisions are made in a timely manner, co-ordinating with Occupational Health Department as required
• Review the sites strategy for Recruitment & Selection, to move to a site model of labour supply
• Review and implement appropriate methods for assessment for all roles
• Explore system support and means of reducing administrative work involved in the R&S process with the ultimate aim of reacting faster to internal customer demands
• Deliver effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions, all within HR best practice and legislative guidelines.
• Maintain up to date Job descriptions for all positions as a platform for effective recruitment and internal performance review.
• Co-ordinate and track all site disciplinary (behavioural and conduct related) and grievance hearings, giving visibility to site management team in terms of numbers, outputs, tends, flag concerns or learnings as necessary.
• Facilitate Employee Relations meetings with management/supervisory team.
• Assist in driving employee engagement strategies across all premises, ensuring what we do is fit for purpose.
• Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records within manual files
• Ensure site employee’s performance is regularly reviewed and personal development promoted against the Training and Development strategy.
• Complete weekly and monthly HR reports, KPI’s and any other ad hoc reports requested.
• Provide relief support as and when required for ‘weekly payroll’.
If interested, please send updated CV via link below to Victoria Butler - REED