HR MANAGER (8 MONTH FIX TERM CONTRACT)
£45,000 - £50,000 + £3,000 COMPLETION BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
REED HR are currently working with market leaders in their field and a fantastic company to work for, they are recruiting an experienced HR Manager (must be at least CIPD level 5 qualified) on 8-month FTC
If you have previous experience within a HR Manager, Head of HR , Human Resources Manager role and are looking to for a 8 month fix term contract within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration ASAP!
- Fully utilise HR team ensuring that objectives and service standards are set, agreed, and communicated and performance monitored and appraised.
- Support to continuous professional and personal development of the HR team.
- Contribute to the appropriate leadership style and culture by supporting the company Values and by promoting activities that reinforce them.
- Give appropriate feedback to managers where agreed on their leadership style and impact.
- Ensure each site has a robust resource plan and that the required recruitment plan is in place to deal with fluctuations in headcount.
- Ensure that a succession plan is in place in each site and that it is fully utilised and supported by a resource plan that reflects the need for external recruitment.
- Support the completion of performance appraisals across management and non-management populations and support the quality objectives.
- Actively develop and deliver programmes to meet identified needs to up skill HR capability across line manager population, using internal and external resources, in accordance with agreed standards of performance.
- Advise line management on the proactive handling of all non-routine HR related matters including disciplinary, grievance, dismissals/redeployment, performance management, maternity and absence, ensuring legislative requirements, HR policies and procedures are adopted and implemented consistently and sound employee relations are facilitated and promoted.
- Advise and support line management in the development and implementation of organisational change encouraging pro-active management of change in line with legislative processes and corporate requirements. Ensure that appropriate information and tracking is in place to deliver the change.
• Ideally Level 7 CIPD qualified. Level 5 CIPD is essential together with evidence of continuing professional development.
• Fully conversant and up to date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice.
• Evidence in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly, a strong team player
• Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
• Evidence in building strong working relationships with key stakeholders (often remote)
• Understanding of the key principles of continuous improvement
• Contract completion bonus £3,000
• Company laptop & mobile phone
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme – minimum EE contribution 3% and ER contribution 7.5%
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance currently 4 x annual salary
• Health plan
• Perk box
• Cycle Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button