REED HR are delighted to be working with a leading organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager on an interim basis, for a minimum of 6 months.
The salary is £30,000 per annum.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all aspects of HR, including absence management, business transformation, change management, disciplinary and grievance matters, and performance reviews.
- Management of all HR activity at operational and strategic levels.
- Support Managers with employee meetings to address short and long term absence, performance and other ER issues.
- Lead and advise on complex ER cases.
- Develop and deliver effective and engaging L&D strategies.
- Lead and implement talent management strategies for the business.
- Support and coach senior managers in relation to recruitment activity and succession planning.
- Lead and deliver on workforce planning.
- Support engagement initiatives across the business.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analyse data.
- Update and develop HR policies and procedures.
- You will be an experienced HR Manager or senior HR Advisor/ BP.
- You will be CIPD qualified.
- You will have excellent HR systems knowledge.
- Previous experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working across all areas of generalist HR and ER.