Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based in South West London in order to recruit a HR Director on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead on the development and implementation of effective, responsive and efficient HR Management strategies, policies and planning management systems that are aligned to the organisations needs and best practice.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Design, implement and continuously review an overarching HR Management strategy, aligned with the Organisation’s Strategic Plan
- Oversee the International Offices, ensuring all members are working effectively, providing and coaching and support as required.
- Develop strategy and provide strategic advice on pay, benefits and rewards and lead organisational reviews of pay, benefits and reward
- Provide strategic and technical advice on all HR matters
- Develop a comprehensive Human Resource planning system aligned with the programme planning and budgeting cycles, and oversee the provision of support to other Divisions in their Human Resource planning, resourcing and deployment
- Develop and lead implementation of qualitatively enhanced performance measurement and management systems, including initiating policies to strengthen performance management, talent management and training, and reward management.
- Lead the Facilities Management Section to ensure there is a supportive and enabling environment with regards to health, safety and security systems, fit-for purpose workspace and facilities services.
This is a professional, demanding role and the successful candidate will have Solid experience of operating at a similar level providing both Strategic, and Operational guidance on a variety of HR issues. The ideal candidate will have worked within an International Organisation previously and have led a medium to large team of HR Professionals.
Please note that to apply for this role you will be required to provide your CV along with a bespoke Cover Letter.