Are you looking for a challenging, engaging and rewarding post with a renowned local organisation?
Do you seek to develop your career further by playing a leading role in recruitment processes?
Reed Oxfordshire are delighted to be partnering with a leading institution in Oxfordshire, who seek to appoint an HR Coordinator to their central HR team. This role will focus upon delivering first-class recruitment across the UK operation, managing applicants from first contact through to interview, assessment and then appointment stage.
With an unrivalled benefits package, exceptional options for career development, and a diverse environment in which to work, this represents a fabulous opportunity for anyone looking to build on their Recruitment experience, and forge a career within a fascinating organisation.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- processing applicants from initial adverts to offer of employment stage, aiding Managers to fill vacancies swiftly
- ensuring correct guidance to all candidates throughout the application and assessment process
- liaising with Managers to implement cost-effective recruitment methods
- ensuring new employees are set up correctly as part of the Shared Service Centre
- ensuring all employee requests are processed swiftly in line with payroll deadlines
- provision of guidance to employees in liaison with third party pension providers, compiling and distributing all documentation
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will bring some previous experience with recruitment processes, from an HR function elsewhere. However, this is not an essential criteria; if you have relevant, relatable experience that will compliment your application and can demonstrate a sound understanding of recruitment and onboarding procedure, your application will be considered.
An engaging, trustworthy personality who will build relationships with staff across the organisation, you will be able to work closely with all manner of colleagues, in order to ensure swift recruitment processes.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please Apply Online today for further details.