REED HR are delighted to be working with a leasing based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £28,000 per annum.
- Deliver an effective and responsive HR support service.
- Work as a partner within a designated business area to ensure that all HR processes and procedures support the business strategies and goals.
- Work closely with leaders and employees to provide support on all HR-related issues.
- Ensure that processes adhere to legislation and best practice.
- Provide guidance on team structure and job design to facilitate retention and recruitment.
- Support the performance review process by providing advice and guidance to line managers and employees.
- Provide advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance procedures, managing absence, capability and performance issues.
- Drive and deliver absence management policies and procedures.
- Provide HR metrics and analysis in relation to employee headcount, attendance, annual reviews and employee relations.
- Liaise with Payroll on employee changes and updates.
- CIPD Level 5.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, ideally as a Senior Advisor or Business Partner.
- Demonstrable business partnering experience with evidence of progression in the HR function.
- Experience of supporting change within an organisation.
- Commercial awareness and understanding.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and HR systems.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.