REED Human Resources division are delighted to be assisting our valued public sector client in Newcastle on the appointment of an HR Assistant on a temporary basis initially until 31st March 2021. There could be opportunity for extension after this point.
Pay Rate: £10.50-11.80 per hour DOE. (Up to £21,500 full-time equivalent)
The role is working 35 hours a week, typically Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00 but flexibility can be offered.
Due to Covid measures, this role will be remote working until at least February. You will be fully supported with remote training and daily catch up meetings.
- Supporting on all general HR queries, policies and procedures
- Provide first line HR advice and guidance
- Escalate more complex queries to the relevant team
- Support the annual performance management and pay review process
- Payroll administration tasks
- Respond to all reference requests
- Maintain accurate electronic files and archive in accordance with GDPR
- Provide HR administration / project management support
- Raise purchase orders and pay invoices as required
- You will ideally have worked in a similar HR Assistant role
- Advanced level - Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please apply ASAP if interested. Remote interviews to take place w/c Monday 7th December 2020.