REED HR are partnering once again with Thames Valley Police to support in resourcing an ongoing Temporary HR Assistant to join their friendly team. This role will initially start on a 6 Month Temporary assignment via REED.
Hourly pay rate £11.28 per hour PAYE
37.5 hours per week
Friendly team reporting directly to the Regional Lead people advisor
This will be a busy role supporting all aspects of HR Administration to regional units. You will act as the first point of contact for operational HR queries.
- Provide guidance on all aspects of the employment life cycle.
- Recruitment coordination - Posting campaigns, responding to applicants, arrange itnerviews and attend as panel
- Manage recruitment process through interviews, and offers
- Input all updated HR Information into systems and record data in timely and accurate manner
- Assist with HR Projects
- Support Regional HR Advisor with recruitment campaigns throughout the financial year
We need a truly great communicator and coordinator to thrive in this role, the team work extensively on Recruitment and HR activity and you will need to be able to juggle many plates at a time. You will have immense support around you with your team. You will ideally be working toward or already of obtained CIPD Level 3.
To discuss this role in more detail please get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED HR Reading.