Are you looking for a role with the flexibility of part time hours? Do you have generalist HR experience? Want an opportunity where you can develop not only the scope of the role but personally too?
Due to ongoing expansion within the business, my client has an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor/Generalist to join their highly successful business with the flexibility of part time hours. The scope of the role will include:
· Providing general HR support to operational managers
· Maintaining HR policies and processes with the view to suggesting improvements where required
· Processing weekly and monthly payroll for circa 150 staff
· Absence management
· Assisting with disciplinary processes, return to works, meeting minutes etc.
· Recruitment and induction of new staff
· Planning and organising training where required
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in and display experience of the responsibilities above, and be able to hit the ground running to provide support with minimal supervision. You will be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills developed within a similar role. The hours per week are flexible up to a maximum of 20 per week across 4 days, but with flexibility in start and finishing times to suit. A generous salary is on offer (pro rata to hours) with excellent benefits included.
If you meet the requirements, please apply now or get in touch to find out more.