HR Advisor : Excellent Permanent Opportunity : North Antrim Based : £26,000 -£27,900 pa
REED HR Belfast are delighted to be working with our client based in the North Antrim who are currently recruiting a Permanent HR Advisor to join an already existing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a longstanding organisation and do what you do best!
Within this role you will be expected to have:
• Ability to simplify complex problems, processes and evaluate effective HR solutions
• Ability to think creatively to produce innovative solutions to HR challenges
• Ability to be able to deliver awareness sessions to upskill Managers and to develop HR colleagues / team members
• Strong knowledge of Employment Law in Northern Ireland
• Strong knowledge of HR best and current practice, and research resources
• Strong ability to influence others as a credible, trustworthy, and competent HR generalist at all times
• Ability to work under pressure with sound decision-making ability
• Assist in policy / procedure development and revision aligned to changes
• Experience of challenging recruitment
• Demonstrable ability to embrace and adapt to change and work in an agile environment
• Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality within the HR team and the wider business
• Excellent IT skills: competency in Microsoft packages and HR systems
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written with presentation skills and report-writing ability for a variety of audiences
The successful candidate should have the following essential criteria:
• Membership of CIPD (or) equivalent educational achievement (Level 5) in HR-related subject (plus)
• 3 years minimum recent experience in HR Generalist role
• Experience in an environment that embraces diversity to be able to develop a cohesive, high performing team
• Experience of providing advice and support to Directors, Managers and Employee’s on the full range HR issues
• Full, current driving licence and use of a car which is insured for business use OR Can demonstrate mobility to carry out the functions of the job
• Flexibility to work at multiple locations
• Prepared to undertake an enhanced AccessNI check
For additional information and a full, comprehensive job description please email your CV to Lisa Donaldson @ REED HR Belfast at your earliest convenience.
Early application is encouraged.
I look forward to hearing from you!