REED HR are currently working with a fantastic not-for-profit organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor on a full-time basis.
The role will initially be worked on a 3-month contract/ temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent. Therefore, we are looking to recruit someone who is available immediately or on a short notice period.
The salary is £29,000 - £33,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
If you are interested in this position, please apply without delay as we are shortlisting immediately!
- Work under the direction of the HR Manager and provide efficient HR support in accordance with Service Level Agreements and key performance indicators.
- Provide an effective HR advisory service across all entities within the group.
- Advise and assist Senior Managers and Leaders to enable them to make employment decisions in line with the organisation’s policies, visions, and values.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR procedures and processes and work collaboratively with colleagues and external payroll.
- Manage and coordinate recruitment and selection processes effectively.
- Support and advise Managers in recruitment practices.
- Responsible for case management advice relating to all aspects of employment.
- Ensure the promotion and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other HR employees.
- Attendance at meetings, hearings, and appeals, with managers, employees, and other parties.
- Provide advice on a broad range of HR issues including performance management, organisational change, sickness and disciplinary.
- Support TUPE process and job evaluations.
- Provide a seamless transactional HR service and manage comprehensive employee records.
- Produce detailed reports including recommendations.
- Previous experience of providing HR services within the Education sector is essential.
- Experience of third sector or not-for-profit is ideal.
- Experience of supporting TUPE and job evaluation.
- Ability to travel within the region and access to your own transport is essential.
- Previous case management experience.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Experience of managing issues such as performance management, organisational change, sickness and disciplinary.