I am currently recruiting for a Permanent HR Advisor to start as soon as possible in the Oldham area. The successful candidate will provide operational HR support to managers throughout the entire business. You will coach, influence and support team leaders and managers in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and good people management and development practice.
You will be the first point of contact for line managers in regards to a variety of HR queries. This will involve recruitment, onboarding, discipline, grievance, performance management, development, absence and employee relations issues.
You will provide consistent and appropriate advice on interpretation and implementation of terms and conditions of service, taking advice from senior colleagues when necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Advise and guide line managers and senior managers on individual/collective cases relating to recruitment & selection, development, absence management, family friendly procedures, disciplinary, grievance, performance and dismissal to meet business needs and help to raise standards of performance and reduce risk to the organisation.
• Proactively work with designated Faculty / Department Heads to understand their business plans and the HR implications and to support them to implement appropriate responses.
• Lead the management of HR casework in line with current employment legislation and assess options for resolution and minimising risk.
• Have thematic lead responsibility for Recruitment or Equality and Diversity, assist with the development and delivery of strategy and manage specific projects and activities.
• Analyse and manage data to deliver reports, management information and presentations on areas such as turnover, headcount and KPI’s.
• Respond to day to day queries on HR policies and procedures and be the first line support and coaching to line managers on operational queries.
• Manage the recruitment process including advising managers on hiring processes, arranging interviews and onboarding.
• Support transformation projects and deliver key project management initiatives & planning.
• Work with the Director of HR and OD and the Senior HR Advisor to ensure policies and procedures are aligned to business needs and updated in line with legislation.
Location – Oldham
Salary - £26,800 to £31,286 depending on experience
Start – ASAP
Essentials – 3-5 years HR experience and a minimum of Level 5 CIPD
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role that you can grow and develop in then please apply for this role.