REED HR are delighted to be working with a leading organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on a temporary basis for 3 months.
The start date will be Monday 2nd November and we are looking to interview ASAP!
The salary is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- You will be working with the Group HR Manager and support senior leaders and managers with ER cases.
- Assist on a variety of HR projects including employee engagement, wellbeing and other people strategies.
- Support the management and implementation of a new HR system into the business, including data migration and supporting the team on system training.
- Responsible for a range of generalist HR duties, including supporting on all HR and ER casework, advising on policies and HR processes, and providing support and guidance to Line Managers and employees.
- You will be an accomplished HR Advisor / HR Business Partner.
- You will have excellent HR systems knowledge.
- Previous experience of implementing new systems and providing training.
- Experience of working with data and reports.
- Experience of working with managers on HR and ER cases.
- Ability to be consultative and influential.
- Experience with HR related projects is also desired.