REED HR are currently working with a leading organisation based in the Sunderland area, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor, on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the HR strategy and key initiatives.
- Analyse HR data and highlight trends.
- Support with change management, including company restructure.
- Communicate all key HR initiatives are communicated effectively.
- Support the Directors with all HR-related case work.
- Partner with all other central functions including L&D, Recruitment, and Payroll.
- Manage the effective induction, coaching, training and development of new employees.
- Manage employee records for sickness, absence and holiday entitlement.
- Assist with employee meetings.
- Manage benefits schemes.
- Deliver HR reports for management.
- Administer occupational health referrals.
- Write SOP's, letters, contracts as needed.
- General HR Administration and support for Management.
- CIPD Level 5.
- Previous HR experience.
- Previous experience of managing employee relations.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.