Do you speak Dutch? Would you like to combine administrative tasks with interaction with people and also learn a little about HR?
In this role, you will provide data administration and maintenance support for processes related to the employee lifecycle. You will also support internal employees (via phone, live chat, email) with inquiries related to internal HR platform and related processes.
- Process new hires, leaves, employee status changes, and other employee events in Workday,
- Process pay changes, including promotions and other salary modifications,
- Communicate with your colleagues via phone, chat, HR ticket and assist them with questions on HR policies, procedures, and relevant government regulations,
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors,
- Cooperate with team members and support them in solving daily challenges,
- Create and update process-related documentation,
- Support maintaining documentation in the Dutch language.
- Full professional fluency in English and Dutch (C1),
- Experience in customer service, call centers and in a corporate environment is an advantage,
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint),
- Communication skills with a strong customer service attitude,
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask.
Our client offers:
- 25 days of vacation
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers (CZK 100 per day)
- Cafeteria card (up to 1000 CZK/month)
- Multisport card
- Courses, trainings team buildings and workshops
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Discounts on company’s products
- Contribution for pension insurance or life insurance
If you are interested, please apply directly or send us your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
(+420) 778 885 854; email@example.com