Senior HR Administrator
Temp to Perm
Temp rate: £14.50 - £17.00 per hour
The role will be home working at the moment and as the lock down lifts there will be flexibility to continue working from home 2-4 days per week.
REED Business Support are excited to be partnered with a growing and ambitious organisation in Hertfordshire.
This is a brand new role in a brand new department and so you'll need to be an 'ideas person' who can be flexible and have the vision to grow and develop long term as the team and the business does.
At the moment, there are limited processes in place and so whether it is creating templates for new starter administration or working with the HR Director to create employee engagement strategies - You'll be able to have input in to it all!
Day to Day tasks:
- New starter paperwork, including offer letters, contracts of employment and new starter forms
- Pre-employment checks
- Managing the company recruitment, taking briefs from managers & briefing agencies exc
- Producing and sending all leavers letters to employees
- Maintain the ER log and ensure it is fully updated and audit compliant
- Supporting the HR Manager to create the engagement calendar and then owning the month by month engagement activities
- New starter and Leaver admin as required
- Adhoc projects for example: company benefit roll out and ongoing engagement
The Ideal person:
- Have minimum CIPD Level 5 qualification
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Be excited by the idea of joining a brand new department and be happy to build the processes from the ground up
- Be looking for long term growth and development
- Enjoy working in a small team with high outputs