Reed HR, are currently working exclusively with one of our highly prestigious clients based in the South Lakes, to assist them with appointing a HR Administrator, to join their team on a full time and permanent basis, due to the expansion of the organisation.
Due to the ongoing restrictions, this role with temporarily be home based, and a laptop will be provided for the role. Once restrictions are lifted, this role will be office based, but there may be some continued flexibility regarding location of work.
The role of HR Administrator is will be a critical support role within the HR function, where you will be responsible for supporting the organisation, ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered at all times.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR admin, including recruitment
- Be the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Providing end to end support to the HRBP, covering all elements of the employee lifecycle
- Management of the HR database, ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Answering queries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting ER queries, ensuring a resolution is gained, or escalating where applicable
- Producing MI reports and spreadsheets on a regular basis
- Ensuring all systems are maintained and updated in line with Data Protection and GDPR requirements
- Providing day to day advice to line managers and employees on general HR matters, escalating as appropriate
- Assist in formal meetings
- Supporting recruitment managers with their recruitment campaigns
- Conducting employment checks including eligibility to work proof and qualifications
- Ensuring payroll information is prepared and processed in time
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience of working within a busy HR function
- Ideally be working towards CIPD qualification
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be methodical, logical and exceptionally organised
- Have the understanding and ability of how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries as appropriate
This role is immediately vacant, with interviews being arranged shortly. The client is happy to see both immediately available candidates and those with notice periods. Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity to join an industry leading and award winning local employer.