Reed Banking & financial services are currently representing an international bank on an exclusive basis as they look to appoint a Head of Operations.
This newly created role will look to strengthen the banks position in the market as they seek to grow the loan book, customer base and streamline internal processes.
Candidates should have experience in the following role duties:
- Controlling vendor relationships for key suppliers whilst ensuring outsourcing arrangements are maintained.
- Monitoring any changes and keeping up to date with UK banking legislation and rolling out to the teams as appropriate.
- Responsibility for the security and overall maintenance of the bank’s premises.
- Adhering to CASS provisions and regulatory reporting requirements under MIFID
- Designing, implementing and maintaining an effective payments strategy.
- Introducing a streamlined customer on- boarding programme.
Successful candidates will have already honed their experience in the banking space, managing an Operations Team with previous examples of streamlining process, team performance, recruitment and implementing new system changes as they arise. Candidates must have experience across securities, KYC & account opening, loan administration and payments – PSD2, Clearing agency and SWIFT. In addition, the following technical skills are essential:
- MIFID II & CASS
Please apply now for a confidential discussion around this role and the duties involved !