Reed Marketing & Creative are working in partnership with a business services company in High Wycombe, they are a successful and growing business within excess of 11,000 business members.
Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing, Communications & Events to join the business on a fixed-term contract for 9 months starting in June 2020.
1. Develop & oversee the implementation of Marketing, Communications and Events Activity.
2. Responsible for the day to day management and control of the marketing function Includes the management of marketing budgets and staff management, recruitment, development.
3. Representation of the marketing function with suppliers and customers.
4. Identifying opportunities for the marketing function to develop future income streams.
5. Promotion and PR to support the corporate and project-specific, where required.
6. Support manage and further development of websites – working with the Head of Operations.
7. Overseeing the design, content and delivery of digital communications.
8. Manage and oversee the group events programme.
9. Working with and supporting the Stakeholders to ensure the delivery of business plan targets.
10. Contribute to the future strategic development of the business as part of the senior management team.
11. Executive lead for membership co investment
12. Undertake any duty or responsibility that may reasonably be requested by the Managing Director.
• You will need to have experience leading a busy Marketing & Events
• You are as comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically
• You have strong experience in B2B online and offline direct marketing with a solid understanding of digital marketing tools and processes
• You can creatively lead, inspire and develop the marketing team, overseeing a consistent brand approach across all campaigns and projects
• You are be willing to take on a high level of responsibility and have excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise your own activity and the activity of the team
• You have a full driving license with business insurance cover
This role requires you to be actively part of the team you are managing, to inspire others and have a forward and strategic attitude, in the company promotes forward thinking ideas and is committed to promote and create a dynamic business environment.
You will need to be available immediately.
To apply for the role please click on the link! Alternatively you can call the Reed Marketing & Creative team in Reading for more details.