Our client is a leading food manufacturer on the Maltese islands who is looking for a Head of HR to join their team. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s HR policies, internal controls, and processes as well as ensuring that internal and external requirements are being met.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Leading the development of company values, culture, and employee branding initiatives.
- Managing the work carried out by the Human Resources Department
- Ensuring that the HR department is helping the company achieve its goals by getting the required talent.
- Reviewing the HR services to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Controlling the HR annual budget
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business and a Master’s Degree relating to Business (a HR Qualification will be given preference)
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience within a manufacturing setting and a minimum 3 years’ experience at a managerial level.
- Experience within strategy development.
- Strong FMCG knowledge
- Strong knowledge of employment legislations and industrial relations.
Fits your profile? Why wait around?! Apply now, send your CV to email@example.com or call on +356 2779 4556 / 9908 1461!