|Location: NORTHWICH, CHESHIRE||Salary: 8.39 - 8.39 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3317310|
Do you "Sprechen Sie Deutsch?" and are you immediately available? Then please read below…
Reed Chester are proud to be representing our client in Northwich, who is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet.
The successful candidates will join a multi-award winning client on a temporary basis. The team is a vibrant mix of all nationalities and really is a fantastic place to grow and develop.
As an advisor you will interact with new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that my client’s customers enjoy a positive experience when enquiring about a variety of their reputable brands.
You must be fluent in German and English both orally and written to apply for this position.
Duties to include:
• Working within the International Customer Service team responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
• Responding to queries received via Social Media or Live Chat if required
• Occasional translations may be required
• Ensuring emails are responded within 24 hours
• Fluency in German both written and spoken is essential
• Candidate must also be fluent in English
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills
• Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
• Able to work under pressure
Onsite parking available
Monday – Friday (overtime is available on weekends)
Shifts are 06:00 – 15:00 or 08:00 – 17:00
If you are interested then please APPLY NOW!
Or, if you require further information then please contact Sophie Marshall on 01244 405100 or via email email@example.com
9.00 - 10.93 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BAMBER BRIDGE, LANCASHIRERead more
11.00 - 11.50 GBP Per Hour
ABBEYDALE, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
15000.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
8.31 - 8.31 GBP Per Hour
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more