Reed Education Hounslow are currently working with an outstanding school on an exciting new role in the London Borough of Hounslow.
The school are looking for enthusiastic NQT`S or experienced teacher to join the school from September.
• Secondary School in the London Borough of Hounslow rated Outstanding in every category in its last Ofsted inspection
• Catering to students from Year 7 right up to Sixth Form
• Aiming to foster a love of learning in each pupil whilst continually developing innovative teaching methods
• This school has both an excellent reputation and track record with exemplary behaviour and academic results across the board
• Achieves Consistently high academic results
• Has an outstanding Geography Department and good numbers studying Geography A- level
• Is friendly and welcoming with Strong Catholic ethos
• You will be teaching Geography at Key Stage 3-5
• Responsibilities include: planning and preparing engaging lessons and ensuring that every student is progressing
• The school are also keen for you to join in with extra-curricular activities and the larger school community
• This post is for September but could start earlier for the right candidate
• What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Proven experience teaching Geography at Key Stage 3-5
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Broad subject knowledge and a passion for creative innovative and dynamic lessons
• High Expectations of self and Students.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.