|Location: DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAM||Salary: 36000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3065761|
This fantastic new senior job is an opportunity for someone who wants to be challenged in a fast paced environment, the business retain staff long term offer internal progression opportunities and employ over 1000 staff.
Are you open to that right next step in your career?
Perhaps you are feeling like you need to have a new challenge to continue gaining further experience?
I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss your career and this amazing senior finance job with you further, so if you'd like to chat on a confidential basis before applying the please do call me on - 01642 256420 - Tiffany Thornton.
I manage the permanent finance recruitment in the Darlington, North Yorkshire and surrounding areas so should this role not be of interest however you'd like to hear about some great opportunities then please do get in touch.
Please note, I will not send any CV's to a business without screening your application with you and discussing further to gain your commitment, making sure it's right for you and the business is of up most importance to me.
My email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll have a varied role, your area of accountability will include but not limited to -
• Produce monthly management accounts and relevant variance analysis (with commentary)
• Monthly Reporting - produce monthly reports including P&L, balance sheet, reconciliations, working capital schedules, cash forecasting and monitoring etc.
• Monthly forecasting.
• Active role in delivering business change and continuous improvement/
• Work closely with the sales team on new business opportunities.
• Work closely with operations and project management to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
• Ensure all financial controls within the business, and highlight areas for increased controls, generate business buy in and implement the controls as necessary.
• Support and challenge operational colleagues, bringing rigour to business decision making.
• Business planning - work with the business to produce the BP each year.
• Drive product and customer profitability projects.
• Assist the FD and Ops directors in driving forward cost saving initiatives.
• Adhere to and drive forward business unit and group governance.
• Oversight/review of the work of more junior staff.
• Ad hoc projects.
You'll have a strong application if -
• You are fully qualified with a strong academic background.
• Ideally you've had experience in large organisations.
• You have strong communication skills - Ability to interact with Finance and Non Finance stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
• You are proactive - Ability to seek out improvements and influence at all levels.
• You are happy to commit to occasional travel.
• SAP knowledge would be advantageous but this is not essential.
40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
PENZANCE, CORNWALLRead more
32000 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
THETFORD, NORFOLKRead more
48000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
48000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more