Do you want to work for a highly reputable, exciting and innovative employer, offering an excellent salary & benefits package with an immediate start?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Finance Manager for a well-established and dynamic employer on the outskirts of Chester that is looking for someone to join them on an immediate basis for an interim period of 3-6 months.
Managing a team of 5 people in accounts, the successful person would be responsible for overseeing the seamless running of the function whilst being responsible for the below alongside other things:
- Being accountable for all transactional sides of the General Ledger
- Providing all management information for internal and external customers, including the monthly Finance Packs and quarterly Board packs
- Managing the yearly KPI audit and being the lead to ensure completion
- Performing the role of Systems Accountant on the ERP system
- Assisting the business with the facilitation of Business Cases and preparation of the Business Plan
- Be the VAT liaison officer, delivering quarterly VAT returns
We are looking for an individual who is ideally professionally qualified and has strong practical knowledge and experience. Excellent practical understanding of UKGAAP, FRS and IRS are essential for the role as well has having a high technical ability on MS Office. The successful candidate will have a great background in a senior leadership role within Finance.
As well as an immediate start – The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay, flexible working arrangements, flexi-time working pattern (outside of core hours) as well as free on-site parking when in the office.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for an interim assignment within an established team and can commit to the 3-6 month period. My client are looking for someone to join them ASAP and want to run interviews ASAP so if you are interested, please make sure you apply online straight away