Interim Finance Manager urgently needed for a globally growing manufacturing business based in Leighton Buzzard.
My client, an award winning and nationally recognised business, has specialist capabilities which makes them leaders in their field.
The Role and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Divisional Controller, you'll be responsible for the direct leadership, management and development of the finance team, as well as the reporting of the company's financial performance.
- Planning, monitoring, review and evaluation of performance
- Responsible for all of the month end procedures and punctual reporting of all financial information to the Divisional Controller
- Strict adherence to government policies and guidelines with regards to financial reporting and taxation
- Variance analysis - looking at forecasts, budgets and information at monthly meetings
- Cooperation and collaboration with internal departments to gain overall commercial business understanding
- Monitoring and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany balance reconciliations
- Management of local financial audit in preparation for global statutory entity statements
- SAP processing and improvements, continuous development and documentation for finance department procedures
- Managing of UK Finance team on a daily basis, staff appraisals, reviews, training and decision making
- Clear and effective communication throughout the company in relation to policies and procedures, delivering transparency to all departments.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 3 years' QBE
- Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPs, sumifs, index and sum-product.
- Essential is SAP experience - a thorough understanding is required
- An analytical, methodical, organised and detailed mindset to have understanding of business strategy
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation)
- Results driven with a dynamic, varied mindset
- Ability to work independently, as well as management of and in a team
To be considered for this position you must be immediately available