REED Finance are delighted to be representing a fantastic business in their pursuit of an experienced Finance Manager. This role is crucial in the production of the month end accounts with focus on tracking and managing the high volume and value of customer and supplier claims, whilst providing support to the Commercial Accountant to review and provide insightful commentary on any account variances. This is a permanent vacancy and you will ideally be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or part-qualified.
Job responsibilities include
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations – including Bank, Payroll Control, Sundry Debtor & Creditor, and other ad hoc balance sheet items
- Tracking and reporting on high volume customer and supplier claims including key supplier reconciliations
- Support the Commercial Accountant to automate supplier and retailer claims
- Production and review of the month end accounts including variance analysis and supporting commentary
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Submission of the month end debt reconciliation to the bank
- Completion and submission of the quarterly VAT Return and the
- Provision of data to KPMG for the annual statutory tax computations
- Supporting the year end audit including production of lead schedules and sample data
- Journal processing including (but not limited to) posting the monthly payroll journal
- Benefit in kind calculations including company cars and shopping vouchers
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual ONS surveys
- Insurance management, including preparation of data to group for annual insurance application
- Handling of all insurance claims
- Company Car management, ensuring the fleet is insured; MOT’s and tax are up to date.
- Half yearly Business Payment Practices Reporting
If you're interested in joining this established business during this exciting time of growth then please apply today!