My client, based in Norwich are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
This position will report directly into the Financial Director and will be both a strategic and hands on role, allowing the successful candidate an opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with detailed and accurate financial information and interpretation
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Assist key executives to manage their financial resources by proactively forecasting future income and costs, highlighting where decisions may be necessary
- Meet face to face with all senior executives each month to review their financial position
- Preparation of forward projections, annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of 5 year business plans and reserves analysis
- Monitoring the financial performance of grants
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified, ACCA/CIMA and have experience of producing budgets, business plans and detailed management accounts. Candidates should possess a strong customer focus and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel the above role is of interest, please apply online and attach your CV. For more information on this opportunity, the business and the company benefits, please contact Eleanor Schader on 01603 622392 or email Eleanor.Schader@reed.com.