Reed Accountancy are recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis for 5-6 months. This will be a full-time role which you will be required to complete within the office.
All precautions and COVID-19 regulations have been adhered to and the office is deemed safe to work in.
This role is a collaboration of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable/Credit Control. Therefore, it is essential you have experience across all.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Credit control activity to ensure timely customer payments
- Post customer receipts from bank, card and PayPal accounts to sales ledger
- Posting sales invoices from ERP to sales ledger and sending out to customers via email or mail
- Preparation of weekly and monthly consolidated invoices and reports
- Investigate and resolve customer invoice queries, both in receipt and pricing - which may involve liaising with colleagues
- Processing and posting supplier invoices to the purchase ledger
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger
- Investigate and resolve purchase invoice queries, involving liaison both internally with colleagues and externally with suppliers
- Processing and budget analysis-coding of expenses invoices and receipts
It is essential for this role that you are/have:
- Accurate, methodical attention to detail
- High degree of numeracy skills
- Proficient IT literacy, including strong demonstrable MS Excel skills
- Ability and willingness to learn how to use different software and systems
- GCSE Maths and English (A* - C grades)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organisation and efficiency
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines, and to perform under pressure if necessary
- Ability and willingness to follow and develop work procedures
- Previous experience of administration
- Tech-savvy / computer literate
- Commercially aware
If you hold the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply below. We are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted in the next week.