Finance Assistant - £30,000 - £35,000 - Arundel
We are currently working with a great, growing business in the Arundel area. This role is extremely exciting as its so varied and has prospects of fast growth along with the business.
• Prepare payroll information on a weekly basis from including consolidation on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be provided to the Financial Controller
• Prepare transport out-loading manifests on a daily basis during harvesting season
• Maintain agricultural records on computer systems
• Maintain stock and data records of fruit, packaging, trial fruit production and miscellaneous items
• Production of data to facilitate periodical reporting to 3rd parties
• Sustainability (ESOS/SECR), feasibility (HSBC Green Loan) and Horizon 2020 grant reporting
• Maintain communication with rest of the accounts function to ensure cashflow commitments, asset purchases, and any other developments are relayed
• Support admin requirements at all sites
• Set-up and monitor new accommodation site including all checks and administration
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing company based in Arundel. Please note this this role will require visiting other sites once a month. Travel costs will be covered by the business.
If you're interested in this exciting and varied role apply now.