Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a multi-national organisation based in West Lothian in search of a qualified Finance Analyst.
My client is keen to see candidates who are either immedietely available or on short notice periods to join Finance Operations and become an integral part of the General Ledger Team.
To be considered candidates must be qualified with a least 2 years PQE and ideally have prior or current experience in working for a large international organisation within shared services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare analysis and insight to the business to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Contribute to the wider continuous improvement agenda within Sky Italia Finance Team, driving improvements in key areas
- Building long lasting relationships within and outside the business.
- Liaising with a wide network of Stakeholders confidently, ensuring that they are provided with relevant, timely and accurate information which informs and directs business decisions.
- Work to ensure that the General Ledger Team maintain a strong, robust, and well-designed control environment as well as being the first point of contact for both internal and external audit assignments covering General Ledger.
- Ad-hoc reporting & analysis/ projects supporting finance/ business / Finance Delivery requirements
Essential Candidate Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Has used SAP and advanced Ms Excel skills
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Experience at presenting at a stake holder level
If you would like more information in regards to this role then please apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie – email@example.com for a confidential discussion