Equity Portfolio Manager
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our Investment team to oversee our benchmark-relative active fundamental equity strategies (US, Europe and Global).This person will be expected to demonstrate senior presence both internally, via portfolio oversight and research, and externally, via face-to-face meetings and presentations. This role will report to the Chief Investment Officer.
What You’ll Do:
• Management of cash equity portfolios including monitoring and placing/approving trades.
• Providing analytical research and trading/investment ideas.
• Lead meetings with clients, consultants, and prospects to communicate and explain portfolio performance, positioning, and FAM investment process.
• Answer ad-hoc inquiries from clients, consultants, and prospects.
• Participate in internal investment policy discussions and decisions.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
• MBA or CFA holders, with distinguished academic record in economics, finance, mathematics, computer science, engineering, physics, or similar discipline; or a minimum of 7 years’ professional experience.
• Minimum 7 – 12 years’ professional experience in finance, with deep knowledge of risk management (or an exceptional track record).
• Experience in selecting sustainable investments.
• Ability to conduct meetings with clients and prospects.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Willingness and ability to work in a team-first, collegial, and result-oriented environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.