Are you as able to communicate in French and English to a strong professional standard?
Do you have experience as an analyst and an interest/experience in the energy market?
If the answer is yes to both then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. My client is a London based consultancy that is recognised for its expertise and knowledge of the downstream oil market in Africa. They provide consultancy, publications and training to high profile clients including large multinational corporations and governments.
About the role:
- Contribute to the full cycle of our consultancy work, from origination through to proposal writing and project delivery
- Contribute to various recurring monthly, quarterly and annual publications
- Ultimately edit the French-language recurring publications
- Work with the Database Manager to collect, cleanse and manipulate supply and demand data
- Maintain detailed energy mix forecasts for individual countries
- Update and maintain our African Retail Sector database.
- Very high standard of written and spoken English and French (this will be tested)
- Excellent Excel skills; ability to manipulate large and complicated datasets
- Willingness to travel in Africa
- Working knowledge of Portuguese or Arabic
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Africa
- Energy sector experience - ideally 2-3 years