Reed HR are working with an Educational Institute based in Central London to recruit an Employee Relations Specialist to support a restructure for 3 – 4 months.
The role and responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Director with a significant restructure programme, ensuring the project is delivered to the agreed timelines and budget, developing solutions and changes
- Working closely with stakeholders, being able to engage with them
- Being able to work closely with workers, being empathetic to their situation
- Drive the project forward
- Anticipate and evaluate any project delivery issues which may arise
- Implement contractual changes
To be successful in this role, you will have proven Employee Relations and Restructure experience, ideally within the Education Sector. You must be able to work autonomously, be flexible and delivery focused. You must be able to work in an environment where not all protocols and processes are established. To be suitable for this role you can be an ER specialist, a HR Manager with strong restructure experience of a HR Business Partner with strong project management or stakeholder management experience.
You will need to have/be:
- HR knowledge, including employment law
- Strong restructure experience
- Have a strong understanding of HR practice and employment legislation
- An organised individual with strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to distribute complex information concisely and clearly
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and have chartered member of the CIPD or equivalent experience
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of working in a Unionised setting
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.