Are you an experienced eCommerce Executive looking for an exciting new step within the FMCG industry?
Have you worked in a busy eCommerce function?
Do you have experience working with Shopify and Amazon?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
Salary - £30k-£40k dependent on experience
Location - Reigate
Hours - Full time
Reed Marketing and Creative are looking for an eCommerce Executive to join a well-known brands eCommerce team. This role will be an active member of the eCommerce team, manage the relationship with amazon and be a potential Shopify Superuser.
As eCommerce Executive you will be responsible for:
- Management of the eCommerce content calendar
- Ensure all changes and updates are completed in a timely manner and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products and promotions are merchandised correctly and commercially presented online in accordance with the trading and marketing calendar.
- Complete weekly website & marketplace reviews and audits
- Proactively develop and maintain an effective relationship with our logistics and demand planning teams to ensure that out of stocks are minimized and key lines have a perfect in-stock ratio.
- Continually review and optimize the performance of our on-site search function
- Continuously research and evaluate ways in which the site can build trust and serve the most accurate, relevant and appealing product information to the customer.
- Ensure our UGC content is accurately presented on-site and work with our Customer Service team to surface issues proactively.
- Report weekly against site metrics and key KPIs, ensuring actions can be take each week to drive incremental conversion and sales.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to eCommerce, be a team player and really want to forge a career in eCommerce. You can have experience from either an agency or client-side background as long as you have managed eCommerce activities.
Experience managing all elements of an eCommerce platform – Shopify experience is essential, Magento experience would be advantageous.
Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using the data to mine insights which can be actioned on site to drive commercial KPIs.
This role offers some excellent benefits and you will be part of a friendly social (when times allow) team.
Please apply with your most up to date CV showing your relevant skills within eCommerce.