Reed Leadership Finance have been engaged by a Global Professional Services firm on a FP&A Director opportunity. Reporting into a regional lead you shall be responsible for overseeing the FP&A function for the region and business partnering with the regional leadership time.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm, who are considering a leader in their discipline. You shall be rewarded with a competative salary, great benefits package, and work within a modern Central London office.
Your duties shall include:
- Management of the FP&A team, consisting of 3-4 staff. Ensuring revenue recognition, purchase orders and contracts are management effectively
- Working closely with the regional Managing Directors around client matters, on monthly forecasting and budgets
- Managing the revenue analysis, and ensuring accurate reporting
- Ownership of the annual budget, and forecasting
- Providing support to the client teams around fee proposals, pricing, project structures and contract management
- Taking a lead in developing tools to support with forecasting, revenue, and staffing
- Taking a key role in training non finance staff, as well as mentoring your own team and delegating as appropriate
- Working with regional management to increase profitability, identify risks and opportunities
To be considered for this post you shall be:
- ACA or CIMA Qualified ideally
- Have worked within a fee earning business – such as a Legal, Advertising, Management Consultancy firm etc.
- A good understanding of WIP
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable building models and working with systems
- Strong communication skills are a MUST as your role will work with regional management internationally
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now.