Are you a creative Digital Marketing Specialist able to take full ownership of the strategy creation and management?
Reed Marketing and Creative are currently working with a rapidly growing highly respected Financial Services organisation, specialising in online trading. They are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to own, manage and develop the digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital background with a minimum of 3 years' marketing experience with a focus on publishing of content across various digital channels, including email marketing, social media and websites.
This is a full 360 Digital Marketing role covering all aspects, you will be leading and implementing on the strategy whilst managing some external agency usage. This role has great progression opportunities and would suit somebody with people leadership experience.
Key Responsibilities include :
• Content management delivery and development for websites.
• Input into and deliver on the digital element of the annual marketing plan and
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain the social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Input into digital budget plans for both project and BAU activity.
• Ability to boldly plan and execute a Digital marketing plan and come up with
innovative and creative ideas for campaigns that can roll-out across digital channels.
• Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, Email Marketing,
PPC, SEO, design, demographics of prospective customers when determining
keywords and campaigns.
• Analyse keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform
management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
• Implementing and optimising email campaigns, Expert in mailshot deliverability
(including producing non-spam content and optimizing the design to work perfectly
on mobiles, tablets and laptops).
• Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing
If you have extensive digital experience and are looking for your next position please apply with your most up to date CV.