We are currently recruiting for an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity on the outskirts of Chelmsford for a Marketing Executive. This position will focus on the digital and offline campaigns for the company and their branding.
The role is full time hours between 8am-5pm and working between the local office and home.
This is a fantastic local opportunity with a well established business and friendly experienced team.
You will be:
- Working with the companies social media outlets, focusing on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and specialising in paid adverts.
- Plan engaging strategies across all appropriate platforms in the digital and social media space and provide insight to explore new channels that come online.
- Use creativity and insight into social trends to help drive traffic to the companies social media channels and website.
- Plan, coordinate and manage successful digital advertising campaigns (both paid and organic) to drive web traffic and deliver online sign-ups against set targets.
- Work alongside the Graphic Design & Marketing Support Manager to ensure that the Company’s website is able to fully facilitate all digital marketing activities.
- Prepare annual offline marketing plans, via direct mail, telephone, DRTV, Radio and other advertising campaigns.
- Proof read and undertake the relevant checking procedures to ensure that all aspects of a campaign are correct, compliant and meet with brand guidelines, prior to distribution.
- Respond to social media activity in the evenings and at weekends, if required, and on a rota basis.
You must have:
- Previous experience with paid adverts for social media outlets
- Previous experience within a marketing team and managing all aspects of digital marketing
- Offline marketing experience desirable
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!