Digital Marketing Executive - Temporary position, must be immediately available
Hours of work - 37.5hours
Salary - £12.82ph - £15.38ph dependant on experience
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a friendly forward thinking team, and help raise awareness and sales through effective marketing and communications campaigns.
• To support the Marketing Manager to deliver a range of digital, direct mail and online marketing initiatives and projects.
• Create marketing collateral, working with other departments to ensure that the brand and tone are consistent across all communications.
• To provide timely and relevant reports to the Marketing Manager to support evaluation of campaigns and online activity.
• To take an innovative and proactive approach in recommending opportunities to enhance the marketing, visitor experiences, services and commercial operations.
• Develop and grow a strong digital presence through their own website and over social media platforms
• To help manage their databases, segmentation and data protection preferences, to effectively manage the CRM activity.
The Successful Candidate Will
• Have experience in or a formal qualification in marketing or similar discipline.
• Be a confident digital native with experience of email delivery systems.
• Have experience of digital campaign support across SEO, social media and paid search advertising.
• Be experienced with google analytics and reporting.
• Experience of WordPress, Mailchimp and CRM.
Experience and Skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong digital marketing skills
• Direct marketing and database management skills
• Data analysis and evaluation
• Print production management (not essential)
• Excellent marketing skills computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and experience of using databases.